You need a company profile for your business and looking for a company profile writer in Sri Lanka. But you don’t know where or how to start.
Writing a business profile can be a daunting task. Begin with these basic tips for a simple start.
Creating a company profile can be overwhelming if you have never written a business profile before.
After all, a company profile’s aim is not just to provide basic information but to precisely and confidently highlight your organization’s strengths.
The profile you create is the resume of the company.
So this is not a task to take lightly.
This is why we have the best company profile writing tips with our experience writing profiles for many companies in Sri Lanka to get you started.
What Is a Company Profile?
A company profile is a professional introduction to a company and its operations.
This is a vital document for every business should have to raise capital and attract investors or tell other stakeholders, including clients, about your company, products, and services.
There are no rules to writing a business profile.
You can write it in a variety of styles and lengths.
For example, some companies may not have grown much yet and have profiles that are only two pages long.
On the other hand, some may include awards, certifications, and a large client portfolio, with a maximum of 30 pages.
The bottom line in both cases and those in between is that a company profile is your company’s chance to shine.
And to convince your clients that you are the real deal.
Why Your Business Needs a Company Profile?
- One place for all the information-You can always get your marketing and sales team to get on the phone and go for one-on-one meetings to tell your prospects about you. But a business profile lets you leave all the details with them for later reference.
- Boost Your Brand Image – Tell your audience about your business professionally and effectively. A good company profile sets the tone for the rest of the business interaction about providing a good picture of your company.
- Who are you, and why are you here?– A business profile explains who you are and why you are here. Plus, why you do what you do.
- Shine brightly- Give you the opportunity to stand out from your competition. So spend some time demonstrating why you are unique. This will make you stand out from the crowd!
What To Included in a Company Profile?
The elements you require in your company profile can vary depending on the relevant aspects of your business.
However, certain core components should be included in any company overview.
After you’ve covered the essentials, you can include any other minor information that will help a reader make an informed decision about your business.
But how to know what’s relevant and what’s not so important.
The Business Details
Here is the most important information that you should mention at the top of your company profile. First, make sure the information is correct and up-to-date.
- Company name
- Established date
- Physical address per location
- Phone and fax numbers
- Website URL
- Email address
The Company Basics
Following details can vary depending on the nature of your company. Not all apply to every business.
- Description of the business
- Core Values
- Product descriptions
- Description of services
- Important asset information
- History, expansion, and growth
- Public relations
- Industry information
- Safety, health, and environmental policies
- Core team details
- Client portfolio
Milestones & Highlights
When writing your company profile, highlighting notable milestones, achievements and accomplishments is an easy way to show your success.
- Company Milestones
- News or media recognition
- Annual sales
- Financial targets
- Number of employees
- Future Business Goals
How long should a business profile be?
There is no hard and fast rule on how long a company profile should be. It is all up to you. But we recommend keeping it to a minimum of 5 pages and pages maximum of 20-30 pages.
As much as this is your time to shine, you don’t want to overload the reader with so much information to a point where they miss the important points.
Be Crisp, Clear, and Concise
Business profile writing is nothing like book writing or easy writing.
Writing style and tone of voice is crucial when you are writing a company profile.
Deciding the voice and tone that’s best for your company depends on your audience. Understand your audience and find the correct tone to convey the message succinctly.
Make sure everything is easy to read and clear and every sentence is written with a purpose.
Steps to Writing a Company Profile
- Step 1 – Understand the purpose
- Step 2 – Identify the details you should include
- Step 3 – Plan the layout
- Step 4 – Write the content
- Step 5 – Find good photos
- Step 6 – Create the design
- Step 7 – Proofread
Hiring a Business Profile Writing Service in Sri Lanka
Writing a company profile all by yourself can be a risky move for any company.
You can be the number of experts in your industry and have, but that doesn’t guarantee you that you know the best way to tell your company story to convince more people to do business with you.
Hiring a professional company profile writer in Sri Lanka helps you have peace of mind knowing that you are at expert hand.
How to Hire a Company Profile Writer in Sri Lanka?
First things first, you need a company profile writer. You can start by simply asking around. Or you can do a simple search on google with the following keywords.
- Company profile writer in Sri Lanka
- Company profile Sri Lanka
- company profile writing service in Sri Lanka
- Company profile makers in Sri Lanka
Finding an expert
It’s easy to find a company profile writing service in Sri Lanka.
But the real challenge is finding a good service that you can trust to create your company resume.
When you are selecting a business profile writer for your project, make sure always to ask the following questions.
- Can I see samples of your previous work?
- Do you have packages? How is the pricing work?
- Does the price include the design as well?
- Who writes the content for the company profile? Is it a professional writer?
Get clear with the package and pricing details beforehand to understand what’s included and not for the quoted price.
Clearly share your requirement, what type of profile you expect, and the type of writing style you need.
Do you need a short profile or a long and comprehensive profile?
Communicate your requirement clearly, so you can get the best outcome without going for revisions.
Get Started to create a winning Company Profile!
The first impression is always the last impression!
Keep your first step to creating an effective company profile to set your company apart from your competitors with carefully selected words to win more business.
Get in touch with us today to create your company profile with a team of expert company profile writers in Sri Lanka!